Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day One

Ok, I did my warm-up, stretched out really good and still suffered an injury. I trudged on bravely. I broke a nail. My thumbnail. I've managed to continue anyway, though, I did have to take a time out to cut them all off to match. Just the kind of distraction that could take me down. It was a good nail, too.
But I went on and actually accomplished more than I thought I would. I worked on this one today:

3. Organize Your Research!
A. Organize at least 20 hard files or ancestral items (books, fabrics, inherited items) into file folders, boxes, envelopes, containers, etc.; archival-quality where appropriate.

I have 26 folders [hard copy] organized and ship-shape! I will have more before it is over. This was where I needed to start. All my forms, indexes, books, artifacts for these folders/subjects are where they need to be, neat and in order.

I really lost track of time. Good thing I didn't need to be anywhere. I feel like I have a good solid start.

I'll be posting in the evening, and on my time which is Eastern Time.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

26 folders already? WOW! Great job.

(I just completed another task ;). Seriously, love the name of your blog and the blog itself!

footnoteMaven said...

Go Sheri Go!

I'm in the virtual stadium cheering you on.

fM

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!