Monday, August 25, 2008

Closing ceremonies were today. Here are my results.


1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources!










3. Organize Your Research!










4. Write, Write, Write!








I would like to thank the members of the Genea-Games Organizing Committee Miriam Robbins Midkiff, Kathryn Doyle, and Thomas MacEntee, the members of the Genea-Games Organizing Committee and everyone else that worked so hard to organize the games, for all the fun and for allowing me to join in. I have had a wonderful time and it did what I hoped it would. It jump-started my own research and got me excited about it again. So, thank you all!
". . . ::footnoteMavin:: . . ." created the graphics for the games and did a wonderful job. Thank you fM!!

The next games will be in 2010. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Moultrie Creek said...

Sheri, congratulations on your medals! I'm impressed with the extraordinary efforts put out by all the participants. A special thanks to Thomas, Miriam and Kathryn for their efforts organizing both the Genea-Bloggers group and these games. What a wonderful way to build community!

footnoteMaven said...

I cheered you as a participant, I congratulate you as my BFF.

I am so proud of your medals. The footnoteMaven is thrilled with the cite your sources medal - Platinum!

We are becoming a wonderful community. The graphics - because I love them and all of you!

fM

familytwigs said...

Thanks, both of you. I really enjoyed it.
fM, you are a great cheerleader!

Tiger said...

Congrats Mom .You did a great job.
I watched you everyday.

Love ya.

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!