Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day Five

Well, I got a lot done today. I am working on sources as well. Not my favorite task which is why I have a lot to do. But, I have been using Legacy 7 [the free version] for everything so I can see how I like it. So far, so good. I just about gave up and actually quit it and opened FTM. But, once I thought about it I went back to Legacy 7. I want to break the FTM habit, and have decided that I will not buy it again. I wonder which is really the most friendly program; Legacy 7 or RootsMagic? I will be replacing FTM with one of them. I want to make the right decision. It will be the one I will stay with. Price is about the same so it is all in the software. Legacy is a lot different from FTM, and quite frankly seems more complicated. At least I've narrowed it down to 2. I have heard so much about RootsMagic, but I wonder if it is really as friendly as they say. . . .

Here is my new tally:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources!

------------------------------------------
3. Organize Your Research!
A. 26
B. 36
C. 21
D. 32
E. 21
F.
------------------------------------------
4. Write, Write, Write!
A.
B. Done. (http://familytwigs.blogspot.com/2008/08/family-language-or-masondixon-line-runs.html) COG
C.
D.
E.
Post a Comment