Tuesday, January 27, 2009
5 and 5
Generationsgoneby chose to give me a blog award last week. It's been such a week that I am that far behind. So Thank You for the compliment of the award, I have not forgotten.
I have to list 5 blogs I like and 5 things I am addicted to.
5 things I am addicted to.
1. Genealogy is at the top. I don't have to explain that one to anyone.
2. Website creating. I discovered how much I loved this a few years back and just can't stop.
3. Caramel. Don't have to explain that either.
4. Quilting. Can't stop. Even when my fingers are numb. I always have a project going.
5. Photos. I am unable to pass one up. I have so many now and still I am always asking people if they have a photos of ___________ (fill in the blank).
Now to the five blogs that I most love. (this is the hard part! Only 5?)
1. Destination: Austin Family [ http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com/ ]
2. Janet the Researcher [ http://researchergal.blogspot.com/ ]
3. Family Tales [ http://www.christman26.blogspot.com/ ]
4. Tigers Tulip [ http://tigertulipdesignsscrapkits.blogspot.com/ ]
5. Rambling Thoughts [ http://brendasopinions.blogspot.com/ ]
Henry W. Hovis was my third great-grandfather. Henry W. Hovis photo from the Lilly Library. The family oral tradition stated that Henr...
The lack of posts on this blog would indicate that nothing is being accomplished here, but that is not so. I admit that it is going so slowl...
Finally it's a new year. I can say with absolute certainty that I am not sorry to see the old year gone. The past 2 years have been a...
My daughter just handed me a gift on Saturday. It is a great gift too! It is Sunny Jane Morton's book, "Story of My Life: a workbo...