Tuesday, January 27, 2009
5 and 5
Generationsgoneby chose to give me a blog award last week. It's been such a week that I am that far behind. So Thank You for the compliment of the award, I have not forgotten.
I have to list 5 blogs I like and 5 things I am addicted to.
5 things I am addicted to.
1. Genealogy is at the top. I don't have to explain that one to anyone.
2. Website creating. I discovered how much I loved this a few years back and just can't stop.
3. Caramel. Don't have to explain that either.
4. Quilting. Can't stop. Even when my fingers are numb. I always have a project going.
5. Photos. I am unable to pass one up. I have so many now and still I am always asking people if they have a photos of ___________ (fill in the blank).
Now to the five blogs that I most love. (this is the hard part! Only 5?)
1. Destination: Austin Family [ http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com/ ]
2. Janet the Researcher [ http://researchergal.blogspot.com/ ]
3. Family Tales [ http://www.christman26.blogspot.com/ ]
4. Tigers Tulip [ http://tigertulipdesignsscrapkits.blogspot.com/ ]
5. Rambling Thoughts [ http://brendasopinions.blogspot.com/ ]
A Productive Weekend! This past weekend I had a lot of success on several fronts! The one I am going to talk about today is my grandmother...
I was very ill through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and my birthday, which takes me into March. Being immuno-suppressed is bad wh...
The lack of posts on this blog would indicate that nothing is being accomplished here, but that is not so. I admit that it is going so slowl...
My daughter just handed me a gift on Saturday. It is a great gift too! It is Sunny Jane Morton's book, "Story of My Life: a workbo...