Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!


I have to admit I am always glad to start a new year.  Put the old behind me.  So, I was not sad to see 2018 go.  I did accomplish one thing in the old year that I had wanted to do for several years.  I did the 52 Ancestors 52 Weeks challenge, and I did finish it. I am very happy about that.

I will not be doing the challenge this year, but I do intend to blog more.  I have several genealogy projects I want to focus on this year.  I have so many names and sources to enter.  I have somehow gotten behind on data entry.   I want to make some inroad into my Brown family.  At this point anything about them would be a happy dance moment.

I have other non-genealogy projects as well.  But I do feel better going into this new year than I have  any of the five years since the transplant.  I am going to believe that is a good sign of things to come!







No comments:

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!