Monday, January 8, 2018

Getting a Jump on the Year

Well, I am trying to start the year off right. At least starting it with the intent to get a lot done. I have, for the first time in a very long time, gotten a subscription to Ancestry.com. I had intended to do it though, later in the year, but, how can you pass up a 50% off subscription? I couldn't. So I am committed. Let's see how much this subscription helps me move forward. I will be putting up a basic tree in a couple of weeks (2000 or so individuals).

It has been so long since I have even used Ancestry, that it looks alien to me. It looked much different in the "old days". :) It will take a while to learn the new way of searching.

Hint: Getting back into blogging is on my list of things to do.

#genealogy #start

No comments:

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!