Sunday, November 15, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award from Dr. Bill Smith
Thank you Dr. Bill Smith [http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/] for visiting my blog and choosing to give this award to me.
The winner of this award is supposed to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
1. I never get tired of researching and often wish I had more time to devote to it.
2. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the INGenWeb and taking care of my county site.
3. I also research the paranormal and spirituality. I have done that much longer than family history, as a matter of fact. Recent discoveries have made me feel a sense of 'coming full circle'.
4. I have worked piled up to do that would shock you!
5. I love to quilt but haven't for a long time now. Where does the time go??
6. I dislike the telephone. No further comment on that....
7. I'm getting old. I must be. It is 9:00 p.m. and I am sleepy.
1. Ancestors Live Here
2. Earline at Ancestral Notes
3. A Couple of Bubbles Off Center
4. Banjos And Baby Dolls
5. Genealogy Lines
6. Random Relatives
7. Raeburn Family Odyssey
A Productive Weekend! This past weekend I had a lot of success on several fronts! The one I am going to talk about today is my grandmother...
I was very ill through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and my birthday, which takes me into March. Being immuno-suppressed is bad wh...
The lack of posts on this blog would indicate that nothing is being accomplished here, but that is not so. I admit that it is going so slowl...
My daughter just handed me a gift on Saturday. It is a great gift too! It is Sunny Jane Morton's book, "Story of My Life: a workbo...