Sunday, November 15, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award from Dr. Bill Smith
Thank you Dr. Bill Smith [http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/] for visiting my blog and choosing to give this award to me.
The winner of this award is supposed to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
1. I never get tired of researching and often wish I had more time to devote to it.
2. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the INGenWeb and taking care of my county site.
3. I also research the paranormal and spirituality. I have done that much longer than family history, as a matter of fact. Recent discoveries have made me feel a sense of 'coming full circle'.
4. I have worked piled up to do that would shock you!
5. I love to quilt but haven't for a long time now. Where does the time go??
6. I dislike the telephone. No further comment on that....
7. I'm getting old. I must be. It is 9:00 p.m. and I am sleepy.
1. Ancestors Live Here
2. Earline at Ancestral Notes
3. A Couple of Bubbles Off Center
4. Banjos And Baby Dolls
5. Genealogy Lines
6. Random Relatives
7. Raeburn Family Odyssey
Henry W. Hovis was my third great-grandfather. Henry W. Hovis photo from the Lilly Library. The family oral tradition stated that Henr...
The lack of posts on this blog would indicate that nothing is being accomplished here, but that is not so. I admit that it is going so slowl...
Finally it's a new year. I can say with absolute certainty that I am not sorry to see the old year gone. The past 2 years have been a...
My daughter just handed me a gift on Saturday. It is a great gift too! It is Sunny Jane Morton's book, "Story of My Life: a workbo...