Monday, March 26, 2018

Slow Research Week

This week has been slow on family history work. Many other things going on. But my current work is on my son-in-laws family. In particular his Carmer/Kermer line. Starting with Charles Clyde Carmer and Della Mae Long. Charles is the son of James C. Carmer from Ohio and Mary Lavina Harris. Mary was born in Indiana.  I don't know the family of Della Mae Long yet.

I have looked into the Carmers before. Quite a long line in the United States. The were in New York in the 1670. Isaac Kermer married Styntje Keyser about 1695 in Ulster New York. It was called New Amsterdam at the time.

This is going to be a fun family to look into. I love the Dutch. Such good record keepers!

The next 2 weeks is going to be busy. I am hoping I get some research time in. There are a lot of appointments coming up.

No comments:

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!