Friday, December 5, 2008

It's cold outside. Sounds like the beginning of a song. I can't believe it has been this long since I've blogged. Between being busy and a new mystery allergy, the time just flew past and I seem to have slept through. I may get into decorating for the holidays later. I used to be eager. I have noticed since my Dad died I have more trouble getting excited about it. I mailed out my out-of-state cards yesterday. So I'm beginning to feel it. I need to get involved in something Christmasy. I've always called it Yule in my house for many years, but we celebrate it the way I grew up celebrating. I love it all. Ok, I am feeling better about it. :o)

1 comment:

Puffin said...

Hi, just checking thingsout1 never been here before:)


Tiner/Puffin

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!