The rules for this meme are:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
2. I like order around me. I am uncomfortable without it. I wish I could work in the middle of a mess. . . . . . ok so I don't really. I don't understand how people can work that way :o)
3. I'd like to write a book someday. Of course that is not a big shocker! Don't all of us hope to put down our ancestors stories? One day, if I live long enough. I do have an interesting format I would like to use with a twist!
4. I love creating web pages. I also love being a County Coordinator. I always wanted to be a CC. I learned how to make a basic page. Nothing else. When my county came up for adoption I applied. I didn't think I would even be considered. I was 'hired'. So I had to go on a html binge. I fell asleep on the books. I took every free course. I was terrified. I loved every minute. I have only my own county now. I still love it.
5. I hate 'girly' movies. I don't go to a theater because I tend to lose interest and want to wander off and work on something in the middle. I don't like gore either. I love those old Japanese sci-fi. You know the ones. Badly dubbed, motorcyle helmets without the shield, going to the moon sitting in lawn chairs, foil covered boxes as instruments. . . . .ok that is my secret. Old, bad sci-fi. Oh yes, I am a trekker. (I believe Picard was No.1, ok?)
6. I quilt. I have made many quilts, big and small. I don't do it so much anymore. My hands don't like to do it as much as I do.
7. I don't like to travel. We traveled so much when I was a child I think I burned out early.
8. I don't like to shop. I shop because I have to, not because I want to. My sister loves to shop. She thinks I'm nuts. She's probably right....
I am tagging . . . . . .
Msteri at Heritage Happens
Lee at The I Seek Dead People Blog
Janet at The Chart Chick
Cat at Diggin Up Dirt
Lori at Smoky Mountain Family Historian
T.K. at Before My Time
Shannon at AncestralSpace
Ruby at Genealogy Works