I was tagged by Taylorstales-Genealogy. So here goes.
Ten Years Ago, I Was:
1. Babysitting my first grand-daughter a lot!
3. Worked with my Dad for a while.
4. Sewing, sewing, sewing.
5. Caring for my daughter.
Five Places I Have Lived:
1. RR #2
2. Ninth Street
3. Laurel Street
4. Brownstown, Indiana
5. South Ave.
I've not gone far from here for sure!
Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Burger Chef (long gone)
2. Van's Music Store (long gone)
3. Local Hospital
4. Electronics Factory
5. Nursing Home
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Mike-Sells Zesty Barbecue Chips
2. graham crackers
3. Koshier Dills
5. Cheerios (plain, few calories and good for you!)
Five Things on Today's To-Do List:
1. Finish template for census
3. take care of at least 10 sources
4. do at least 2 pages 1920 census
5. do some pre-publishing
I can't find anyone who hasn't been tagged. . . so if you are reading this.......YOU'RE IT!!!!
Tomorrow I will reveal whether Old Tom was fact or fiction!