Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Recovery


 I've gotten behind on my blogging again. I do have reasons, or, if you like, excuses.  I played fast and loose with my mask during my mother's services.  With my immune system it was a given, I suppose that I got a flu. I am happy it was not covid. Still, I was in bed for a week with fever and I'm still trying to recover completely.  It's slow going.  I will keep my mask properly on from now on. Trying not to fall into a deep depression as well. I miss my mom. I still find myself making a note to tell her something in the morning, as I talked to her every day.  And she was the only one that was interested in my family history work.

I have been grabbing documents from Ancestry during my recovery time. Also doing some clean up.  Trying to just have one copy of a document instead of two or three. That's one for my working computer, one in my backup drive and one hard copy. Yeah, I'm old enough to do hard copy. 

I have three (3) Bluesky invites. If anyone wants one, just let me know. I personally really like Mastodon. I'm not terribly good at the social thing but I have posted to Mastodon. I'm from a time we got together to socialize, and I'm pretty boring as well. I follow artists and genealogists at Instagram, so it's got a lot of pretty pictures. Facebook/Threads are tooooo newsy/political. I go there but not so often.

 I am:

Mastodon:  @sheribush@mastodon.social (No invites needed)

Bluesky:  @sheribush.bsky.social (have 3, need one?)

Threads/Instagram: @familytwigs

Facebook: Sheri Brock Bush




No comments:

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!