Sunday, November 6, 2022

Found It!

 I have spent some quality time looking for my old cookbook that housed recipes from my  family.  I was so afraid that I had lost it somehow. It was one of those old church cookbooks that made money for some part of the church, like the ladies clubs, etc. My Grandmother, aunt and cousin belonged to the church at the time. It has a published date of 1984.  My grandmother, aunts, cousins and family friends had added their favorite recipes to this book.  I used to cook from it, so it is not pristine, and it also is quite old and showing its age. It really has yellowed.  I will be cooking from it again. 



Unfortunately, most of the people in this book have passed on. It really was a happy/sad journey. But I am so happy to have taken it!



No comments:

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!