Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ancestor Approved Award - Late of course.

Marian Wood over at Climbing My Family Tree and Laura Ann at Dreaming About Home gave me the Ancestor Approved award.  I am so late at getting this taken care of that most of you have already received it.  I want to thank Marian and Laura Ann very much for the award.  I'm sorry I have not gotten it up before now.  

I am  asked to list ten things that I have learned about any of your ancestors that has surprised,
humbled, or enlightened me.  I'm not sure after all these years that I could keep it at ten.  I am often surprised by the strength of character and tenacity that it took to survive the hardships of earlier times.  I am humbled and enlightened by the faith and vision they held fast to. 

No comments:

RootsTech!

 Today is the day!!!!