Ok, I did my warm-up, stretched out really good and still suffered an injury. I trudged on bravely. I broke a nail. My thumbnail. I've managed to continue anyway, though, I did have to take a time out to cut them all off to match. Just the kind of distraction that could take me down. It was a good nail, too.
But I went on and actually accomplished more than I thought I would. I worked on this one today:
3. Organize Your Research!
A. Organize at least 20 hard files or ancestral items (books, fabrics, inherited items) into file folders, boxes, envelopes, containers, etc.; archival-quality where appropriate.
I have 26 folders [hard copy] organized and ship-shape! I will have more before it is over. This was where I needed to start. All my forms, indexes, books, artifacts for these folders/subjects are where they need to be, neat and in order.
I really lost track of time. Good thing I didn't need to be anywhere. I feel like I have a good solid start.
I'll be posting in the evening, and on my time which is Eastern Time.